Crestwood offers the highest level of safety and service when providing bus transportation to our campers. The following are some of the features of our transportation program:
- We offer door-to-door round trip bus service.
- All buses are air-conditioned for comfort.
- All buses are equipped with seat belts and we require all campers to be buckled in.
- Children under the age of 4 are required to be in a car seat or safety harness which can be either parent provided or provided by Crestwood.
- Our buses are driven by professional school bus drivers only. We do not hire inexperienced drivers who may be gaining their first bus driving experience with your child on board.
- All buses are staffed by at least one bus counselor. Bus counselors are Crestwood summer counselors and group leaders who are at least 18 years of age. They will take care of your child from the minute the bus arrives at your house until the moment your child arrives at Crestwood and is greeted by their group counselor. Bus counselors add camp spirit, games and parties throughout the summer season.
- Our Transportation Director is here year-round to make your summer as enjoyable as possible. We will do everything possible to honor any special transportation requests.
Crestwood’s bus service is included in our tuition; however, for those who wish to drop off and pick up their child at Crestwood, tuition discounts of up to $425 per child are available (for those using before care or after care disount may vary - call the office for details).
Please contact our office to make sure we provide bus transportation to your neighborhood.
BEFORE CARE & AFTER CARE
Crestwood provides before care and after care for our working parents. We have staff members available as early as 7:30 a.m. and as late as 6:00 p.m. This service is complimentary of Crestwood as long as you do not use Crestwood transportation during the summer. For other before care/after care needs, please call our office. A fee may apply.